Freelance DJ & Music Production Tutor

Join us on our mission to be the UK’s leading organisation supporting Music Technology in schools.


• Experience in the music industry.
• Advance knowledge and experience using Pioneer Nexus range DJ equipment & Rekordbox.
• A good knowledge of Logic X or Ableton.
• Own a Mac or Windows laptop.
A good level of English & IT skills is essential.
• A full UK driving licence with own transport.
• Pioneer Nexus range DJ set up with speakers and headphones.
• You must Flexible and willing to travel.

A Disclosure and Barring service check (DBS) will be made and tutors must have no convictions or warnings.

The job role may include you working with some of the most hard to reach school students across the country and in some cases the most vulnerable. You must always maintain a positive attitude, be patient and remain professional under all circumstances.

All training in provided.

Areas we work:

• Primary/Secondary Schools
• Private/Boarding Schools
• Inclusion Centres/Pupil Referral Units/Alternative Provisions
• Community Centres/Youth Clubs
• Music Hubs/Music Services
• Special Schools (Supporting SEN)
• Youth Justice Services
• Charities/Fundraisers
• Outreach Projects
• College/University


• Each Noise Academy tutor can work with up to 5 schools in a week.
• The Noise Academy hub arrange all school placements including locations, timetables and all other relevant paperwork and material by linking you up to our google drive and calendar.
• Tutors are expected to work only in school hours between 9am and 3pm unless weekend/school holiday placements are available.
• All work in contracted at the start of every school term


• Our day rate is £100 (6 hours) • Our half day rate – £60 (3 hours)
• Potential 19k per year + commission for new leads generated.
• Rewarding growth schemes.
• You are expected to invoice Noise Academy at the end of every Month.
• You are responsible for paying your own travel expenses which can be claimed back through the HMRC if you keep the receipts.
• You must register as a sole trader with HMRC.

Please send us an email to to apply