FREELANCE DJ & MUSIC TUTOR
Want to join us on our mission to be the UK’s leading organisation supporting Music Technology in schools?
We act like an agency, we train you up to our teaching standards, and then find you work within your radius.
• Experience in the music industry.
• Advance knowledge and experience using Pioneer Nexus range DJ equipment & Rekordbox.
• A good knowledge of Logic X or Ableton.
• Own a Mac or Windows laptop.
• A good level of English & IT skills is essential.
• A full UK driving licence with own transport.
• Own a Pioneer Nexus range Dj setup or an all in one controller.
• Must be Flexible and willing to travel.
A Disclosure and Barring service check (DBS) will be made and tutors must have no convictions or warnings.
The job role may include you working with some of the most hard to reach school students across the country and in some cases the most vulnerable. You must always maintain a positive attitude, be patient and remain professional under all circumstances.
All training in provided.
Areas we work:
• Primary/Secondary Schools
• Private/Boarding Schools
• Inclusion Centres/Pupil Referral Units/Alternative Provisions
• Community Centres/Youth Clubs
• Music Hubs/Music Services
• Special Schools (Supporting SEN)
• Youth Justice Services
• Outreach Projects
- Work availalbe from 1 day per week upwards
- 121 and paired sessions through to larger group activities
- Work in term time and over the holidays
• Potential 19k per year + commission for new leads generated.
• Rewarding growth schemes.
• You are expected to invoice Noise Academy at the end of every Month.
• You are responsible for paying your own travel expenses which can be claimed back through the HMRC if you keep the receipts.
• You must register as a sole trader with HMRC.
To get the ball rolling please email firstname.lastname@example.org